Designing my website to represent my individual style was an important factor for the development of my design process. So initial research meant I could define an idea of grids and design styles within the web design arena however specific research meant I could develop my own ideas using trends within today's market.
Using simple monochromatic style would gain interest with the viewer and would entice them to look at my work.
Using illustrated styles would show my use of illustration within my design work as this is an important process I always use.
Bitmap styles are something I often use within my work to add texture to images so as I was design a portfolio style of website creating a strong image to sit in the background of the title page was something I investigated.
Typographic elements is another strong aspect of my work also the use of vintage styles to follow trend in the market at the moment. I designed all the aspects of the website around my interests in print as this is the my main individual design style.




No comments:
Post a Comment