Friday, 11 May 2012

Design Process AI

The design process was relatively simple as I had created wireframes and fully understood what I was trying to achieve by this point.
Developing a structured hierarchy and understanding the rule of thirds was important here leading the viewer through the website in a functional manner but keeping my print design style was a design factor i had to overcome.
 
Using my other self promo project to develop my website meant the colours textures and graphic devices all worked with one another.
Using a simple template at this stage I developed an idea of where images and text would be placed within flash catalyst moreover this allowed me to build with an idea of hierarchy within the different states.
This design process was created using only one layer and groups and sub groups this allowed me to only create one state within flash catalyst enabling a better editable design process when using the programme. Moreover I did not add images at this phase as the size limitations meant doing so would have implications.


No comments:

Post a Comment