Using flash catalyst allowed me to make my website interactive because I had design all the individual elements in groups the process was quite simple I found problems with the size of images although rasterising them made them small enough for the programme to handle.
Using thumbnail images as buttons allowed for a simple way to navigate the site and created a aesthetically pleasing tool for the viewer.
As the amount of different states was quite large I want to keep the ideas as simple as possible as I did not want to confuse the viewer.
The site is defined by both my different idividual styles however I wanted them to corrispond with each other to show my styles intergrating.
I used a range of my work including competitions and live work as I felt this would give an understanding of the level I am currently working at.
As the style of the site is simple it means updating the images and changing styles to keep up with trend is easy this was an important factor to me as my work will be constanly changing as design ideas progress.








No comments:
Post a Comment