Friday, 11 May 2012

Evaluation

This project was important to me as the outcome would enable me to showcase my ideas and create an insite of how to approach the Graphic Design arena when I come to try and find work at the end of my degree. The success of this project was due to careful planning and methodical process in the initial stages this allowed me to develop my site efficently in the later stages of the design process. Sticking to the rules of hieracrchy, grids, layout, devices, and the rule of thirds I have learnt in earlier projects allowed me to make the navigation of the site easy for the user.
As my design style is mainly based around print design I wanted to reflect this within my outcome. I did this by creating a print based layout to the visual style of my interative media, also colour became an important graphic device allowing all the different states to corrispond with each other. All the images within the project within the differents areas of the site corrisponded to show the intergration between my graphic and illustration styles.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment